What You Need
- 8 bell peppers, cut in half & seeded (I used yellow and red)
- 2 medium onions, cut in large chunks
- 4 medium carrots, cut in large chunks
- 1 quart jar home-canned tomatoes (or 3-4 fresh tomatoes)
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp red curry paste
- 2 cubes organic vegetable broth
- 2-4 tbsp coconut oil
- Unrefined salt & pepper to taste
- Coconut milk for serving
What You Do
- Preheat oven to 350 & put a large pot of water on the stove to boil with the broth cubes.
- Melt coconut oil in a small dish. Toss peppers, carrots, & onions in the melted oil, season with salt and pepper, and place on a baking sheet in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until the peppers are soft.
- Once done, remove from oven and put everything into the pot to simmer for 20-40 minutes (until everything is soft enough to puree).
- Turn off the heat & purée using an immersion blender or equivalent.
- Serve with about 4 tbsp coconut milk (or whatever amount you prefer)